Skin Health Facials
Restore Me | $165
Our focus is to repair, restore and rejuvenate the skin back to a state of health and vitality.
Factors such as sun exposure, environmental stress, medications and overuse of exfoliants overtime causing damage to the skin which can leave the skin feel dull, dry and irritated. This treatment is ideal for you if you aren't suited for a peel but still want to achieve fresh and rejuvenated skin.
Relax and allow us to nurture your skin with this nourishing, healing treatment. To include our gold hyaluronic acid infused sheet mask to target moisture loss within the skin, soothe, regenerate and comfort the skin. LED light therapy, scalp, neck and shoulder massage, finish with customised serums and moisturisers.
• Significantly reduces the appearance of redness and soothes sensitive skin
• Improves skin texture, tone and elasticity
• Repairs damaged skin
• Restores skin vitality
• Rejuvenates ageing skin
O Pro Dermal Active | $229
Bring life and radiance to all skins by combining the power of cosmetic science and the nature of skin physiology. Pro Dermal Active, O-Biome Oxygenating Therapy works to correct and maintain core skin health and key skin conditions with customised activators and an Oxygenating microbiome.
Designed to boost and support collagen production and block the chemicals that trigger muscle contraction during facial expression, an oxygenating treatment to bring skin back to life with a microbiome focus to support skin immunity, making it the perfect choice for all skins concerned with age management and age correction, fine lines and wrinkles.
Who is it for?
Skin types best suited for Lymphatic Therapy;
- Perfect event preparation such as weddings & special occasions
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding Safe
- Anti-Ageing/superficial fine lines
- Dry/Dehydrated Skins- repairs the skins barrier function
- Congestion; if the skin slightly hormonal congestion it can assist in helping flush out the toxins to retain a stronger barrier. At times the skin needs to be strengthened before treating congestion. .
Enzyme Lymphatic Therapy can be performed on almost all skins, contraindications are:
Viral infections including shingles
Active cold sores
Sunburnt skin Cancer/chemotherapy
Thyroid conditions require doc clearance
(These contraindications are considerations only as with this treatment you can do it if you don't do the peel component. Speak with one of our therapist for a skin consultation. )